Enterprise Car Rental Job Opportunities Enterprise car rental employment is running a business… not doing a job.
When Jack Taylor founded Enterprise nearly 50 years ago, he did so with the mantra, "Take care of your customers and employees first, and profits will follow." Today, Enterprise Rent-A-Car still holds this simple philosophy as the basis for its success. It has made us into a multi-billion dollar industry leader, and we continue to grow and prosper.
With our talented employees providing our award-winning Enterprise Rent-A-Car customer service, we look forward to many more years of success. But our goal has never been to be the biggest, just the best. Join our team and enjoy the variety of Enterprise rental car careers and other opportunities are available to you.
Enterprise Rental Car Careers: A Career Path for Professional Growth
Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of Enterprise employees start out in our Management Training Program, the first step in our rental car career. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they have a significant financial interest in seeing it succeed.
Enterprise Car Rental Job Opportunities Grow - As You Grow Professionally
As each Enterprise employee progresses, increasingly more opportunities will become available. You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent on our Car Rental Operations managerial track or you can explore one of the many exciting options outside of car rental. Areas include Fleet Services, Human Resources, Car Sales, Accounting, Marketing, Customer Service and more.
Enterprise Car Rental Employment Opportunities
If you are interested an Enterprise rental car career, please visit one of the career sites below for more information about the opportunities that exist. With more than 6,500 locations in five countries, there is sure to be an opportunity near you.
North America: Enterprise car rental employment
United States & Canada
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest car rental company in North America, ranked number one in customer satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates and has
been recognized as:
- One of the best companies to work for in Canada by Globe and Mail's Report on Business magazine.
- A "Best Entry-Level Job" by Princeton Review.
- A "Top Entry-Level Employer" by CollegeGrad.com.
- A Top Employer by Black Collegian Magazine.
In North America, we have positions in the following areas:
- Enterprise Management Trainee Program that teaches you how to run a business.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Center
- Information Systems department (St. Louis only)
- Other Enterprise car rental employment areas
Europe: Enterprise car hire job opportunities
United Kingdom (UK), Ireland & Germany
Europe is our most recent area of expansion and we're going strong, with offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Enterprise Europe has
been recognized as:
- A "Best Company to Work For" in Ireland by the Irish Independent.
- A "Top Employer" in Britain by The Guardian.
In Europe, we have Enterprise car hire job postings in the following areas:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee program that teaches how you to run a business and is designed to place you in a management role within 12 months.
- European Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Center
Already know Enterprise car rental employment is for you?
Check out current Enterprise car rental job postings at Monster.com.