Drive From Scottdale to Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon National Park can be an ideal destination to get away from the bustling city life and enjoy nature while discovering America’s story. In these uncertain times, many of us are rethinking the way we travel and the added safety precautions that must be considered along the way. A rental car from Enterprise can alleviate many of these concerns, so you can get to Grand Canyon safely.
Drive time from Scottdale to Grand Canyon: approx. 3.6 hours (Driving Directions)
Distance: approx. 235 miles
Rent with Confidence from Enterprise
Learn about our commitment to protecting the well-being of customers and employees, including our Complete Clean Pledge.
Why Driving May Be the Best Way to Get There
- Travel at your own pace and on your own schedule. Be sure to check National Park Services’ updates on park openings and facilities for more details.
- Ensure social distancing and limit interactions along the way
- More complete control of surroundings while traveling
- Pay a total price for the vehicle vs. buying a plane/train/bus ticket for every passenger
- Variety of vehicle choices for any road trip
- Flexible travel with free cancellation
Benefits of renting a car vs. using a personal vehicle
- Reduce wear-and-tear and/or mileage on your own vehicle
- Enjoy a late model year vehicle to ensure the most optimal comfort, convenience and the latest technology
- Minivans and large SUVs available for larger groups
- Extra cargo space to haul camping equipment or hiking gear
- Add-ons such as car seats, GPS/navigation system or ski racks are available (reserve while booking online)
COVID-19 Car Rental FAQs
Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information on Enterprise hours of operation, upcoming and existing reservations, Enterprise Plus and what steps we're taking to keep employees and customers safe with our Clean Car Pledge.COVID-19 FAQsLink opens in a new window
Planning a Road Trip During COVID-19
Are you thinking about taking a road trip during COVID-19? Check out our tips and resources to consider before you leave.Learn More