Drive From Seattle to Olympic
Olympic National Park can be an ideal destination to get away from the bustling city life and enjoy nature while discovering America’s story. In these uncertain times, many of us are rethinking the way we travel and the added safety precautions that must be considered along the way. A rental car from Enterprise can alleviate many of these concerns, so you can get to Olympic safely.
Drive time from Seattle to Olympic: approx. 3 hours (Driving Directions)
Distance: approx. 154 miles
Rent with Confidence from Enterprise
Learn about our commitment to protecting the well-being of customers and employees, including our Complete Clean Pledge.
Why Driving May Be the Best Way to Get There
- Travel at your own pace and on your own schedule. Be sure to check National Park Services’ updates on park openings and facilities for more details.
- Ensure social distancing and limit interactions along the way
- More complete control of surroundings while traveling
- Pay a total price for the vehicle vs. buying a plane/train/bus ticket for every passenger
- Variety of vehicle choices for any road trip
- Flexible travel with free cancellation
Benefits of renting a car vs. using a personal vehicle
- Reduce wear-and-tear and/or mileage on your own vehicle
- Enjoy a late model year vehicle to ensure the most optimal comfort, convenience and the latest technology
- Minivans and large SUVs available for larger groups
- Extra cargo space to haul camping equipment or hiking gear
- Add-ons such as car seats, GPS/navigation system or ski racks are available (reserve while booking online)
COVID-19 Car Rental FAQs
Check out our COVID-19 FAQs for more information on Enterprise hours of operation, upcoming and existing reservations, Enterprise Plus and what steps we're taking to keep employees and customers safe with our Clean Car Pledge.COVID-19 FAQsLink opens in a new window
Planning a Road Trip During COVID-19
Are you thinking about taking a road trip during COVID-19? Check out our tips and resources to consider before you leave.Learn More
Popular Vehicle Types
Seattle Drives and Road Trips
Discover the Pacific Northwest through a road trip from Seattle to San Francisco.
Take this leisurely two-day road trip from Seattle to Portland and see some of the most memorable sights of the Pacific Northwest along the way.
Looking to make the long journey from Seattle to the Grand Canyon? See the best spots along the route on this 3-day itinerary.
Go on a San Francisco to Seattle 3-day road trip with this comprehensive guide to two of the West Coast's most popular destinations.
Check out some of the top National & State Parks near Seattle. Rent a car from one of our neighborhood locations and hit the road!
Looking to go from Seattle to Olympic? Driving may be your best option. Our neighborhood locations are open and ready to serve you with curbside pickup and enhanced vehicle cleaning procedures.