For military and government active-duty travels, book Official Gov Travel.

Serving Those Who Serve

Our founder, Jack Taylor, selected the name Enterprise as a salute to the WWII aircraft carrier he served on, the USS Enterprise. Today, the Enterprise name is synonymous with the leadership and vision of the business. From our presence on military bases, to supporting service men and women in the community, it’s our honor to go the extra mile for the people who go above and beyond for our country.


Play Video  

Military Car Rental Discount FAQs


What’s the difference between Government Leisure and Official Travel?

Government Leisure Travel is off-duty travel and/or for personal needs. Official Government Travel is for official government business or temporary duty travels.


Who is eligible to receive the discounts?

Current federal employees of the U.S government, active-duty members, retired employees and veterans are eligible to receive discounted rates when reserving cars from Enterprise for leisure and/or government official travels.


Do I need to be a member of any military-related association to use the discounts?

You are not required to have a membership to any military-related association to take advantage of Enterprise’s military car rental discounts. 


If you are a USAA member renting with Enterprise, you receive not only a member discount on everyday low rates, but also other special benefits. Find out more about rental information and discounts available for USAA members.


What are the military and government discount rates?

For Government Leisure Travel, Enterprise offers a 5% discount off base rates. For Official Government Travel, we offer specific contracted rates to make renting easier for active-duty military and government personnel.


Where can I use the Enterprise military car rental discounts?

All Enterprise locations worldwide accept our military car rental discounts.


What is the minimum age to reserve a car in this program?

  • U.S. government employees ages 18 or older will not incur a young driver surcharge when renting for Official Government Travel.
  • You must be 21 or older to book Government Leisure Travel.


What documents are required to rent a car?

  • A valid driving license that’s been held for at least one year
  • Valid ID (like a Passport or state-issued photo ID)
  • Valid credit card (Debit cards will require an ID and address verification)

Note: Military or government identification may be asked at the time of pick-up.