Emergency Action Plan
- Assessment of branch locations to determine which are inoperable.
- Confirmation of staff safety and availability, communications tested.
- Fleet Availability:
- When appropriate moving in-service vehicles to secure facilities (e.g. parking structures, etc.).
- Holding or reactivating out of service units.
- Confirming new car delivery dates and rerouting new car deliveries to the impacted area.
- Notifying technology partners of high priority anticipated needs to restore services.
- Enterprise LaunchPad® mobile tablets allow Enterprise employees to process rental transactions from virtually anywhere.
- Mobile Emergency Response Vehicle (MERV) on standby to mobilize to the impacted area.
- Fuel tanks capped and suppliers put on notice for supplemental need.
- Collaborating with energy/power companies, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the General Services Administration (GSA), the National Guard, and state emergency response officials.
The Enterprise Rent-A-Car Foundation has committed to an annual, multi-million dollar donation to fund Red Cross emergency preparedness and relief efforts. Enterprise’s partnership with the Red Cross helps provide a reliable funding base for disaster relief services, enabling the organization to respond immediately to meet the needs of those affected by domestic and international disasters of all sizes.