THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY MANAGEMENT: GUIDING TRAVELERS ON THE GROUND
Digital platforms like MOD (mobility on demand) and MaaS (mobility as a service) represent the future of ground transportation, but many companies have yet to explore the basic tactics, let alone the long-term strategies and corresponding benefits. The accelerated digital transformation of industries (as an outcome of Covid-19) coupled with a resurgence in corporate sustainability initiatives makes now the right time to start learning and planning.
- Discussions of “mobility management” and “mobility on demand”
- Examples of what early adopters are doing in this space
- Steps travel and fleet management, HR and procurement should consider
- Adam Cohen, Senior Research Manager, Transportation Sustainability Research Center, UC-Berkeley
- David McNeill, AVP Global Corporate Sales, EMEA & APAC, Enterprise
- David Smith, Travel & Relocation Manager, Amdocs
- Rob Connors, VP of Business Development Enterprise
The views and opinions made in this webinar are those of the presenters, and do not necessarily reflect those of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.