Armenia Car Rental
Armenia Car Rental Guide
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is proud to serve customers in Armenia. As part of the largest rental car company in the world, which owns and operates more than 1.5 million vehicles, we’re sure to have a location near you or your travel destination. And while we are an internationally recognized brand, Enterprise remains family-owned with one goal in mind for our customers: to exceed your expectations for service and overall value.
Why Rent a Car in Armenia?
With many unique attractions, such as Lovers' Park, Republic Square - Yerevan, Sergei Parajanov Museum, Armenia is a popular destination with tourists and business travelers alike. No matter if you’re visiting for only a few days or staying for a month or more, you can count on us to provide the perfect vehicle for your transportation needs.
What is the Minimum Age to Rent a Car in Armenia?
All drivers must be 21 or older to rent a car in Armenia. The maximum driver’s age is 79. There are no young driver fees.
What do I Need to Rent a Car in Yerevan, Armenia?
You need the following to rent a car:
- A valid driver's license that has been held for at least one year
- A valid passport
- A valid credit card
Do I Need Rental Insurance and Protection Products in Yerevan, Armenia?
At Enterprise Armenia, standard insurance is included in the standard rates; however, we offer additional protection products that you can purchase along with your rental vehicle. Standard roadside assistance is also included in the standard rates. Other roadside services like a flat tire, jump start, fuel delivery, loss of keys or lock services are available upon request with an extra charge.
Can I Rent a Car One-Way in Armenia?
Enterprise customers may rent a car for one-way trips between Yerevan Zartnots International Airport and our Yerevan neighborhood location. Customers may also rent a car in Armenia and drop it off in Tbilisi, Georgia although there are some restrictions and fees.
Can I Drive My Rental Car Out of Armenia?
Customers can drive to Georgia although there are some restrictions and fees.
What Are Top Driving Tips in Armenia?
While driving in Armenia, there are a few key things to remember:
- In Armenia, you drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Passing (high) beams should be turned on at night and in conditions with poor visibility caused by bad weather.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to sit in the front passenger seat.
- Front-seat occupants must wear seat belts.
- Drinking and driving is strictly forbidden when driving in Armenia.
- You are required to have a warning triangle, first aid kit and fire extinguisher in your car.
- The far-right lane can be used for parking.