With many unique attractions such as Wawel Castle, St. Mary's Basilica, and the Tatra Mountains, Poland is a popular destination with tourists and business travelers alike. Renting a car from Enterprise will allow you to travel at your own pace.
In order to rent a car in Poland, you must present:
- A valid driver's license that has been held for at least one year.
- A valid credit card in the renter's name.
- Customers from the USA, Canada, and Australia need a valid International Driving Permit (IDP) issued by their country of origin.
- Citizens of the Republic of China must submit their driver's license at the Citizens Affair Department to be authorized by a public notary and be translated to obtain a Polish equivalent.
You must be at least 21 years old to rent a car in Poland.
Age 21 - 24
- Can rent Mini, Economy, and Compact vehicles on the condition that you have held a driver's license for one year.
- Can rent an Intermediate, Full size, Standard Van, or Premium vehicle on the condition that you have held a driver's license for two years.
- A young driver's fee of 6.15 EUR will apply.
Yes, you can take your rental car cross-border. If you plan to do so, you must notify Enterprise staff at the time of rent. A cross-border fee of 61.50 EUR will apply. Cars are permitted to travel to all European countries with the exception of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia - Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Yes. Certain sections of highways A1, A2, A4, and A8 require you to pay a toll. The fee you pay is based on the weight of your vehicle and how far you are traveling.
As you're driving throughout Poland, keep the following info in mind:
- You must have your headlights on at all times during the day and at night.
- Using the phone while driving is prohibited.
- Children must be 12 years or older to sit in the front seat.