Enterprise Plus: QUALIFYING RENTALS AND QUALIFYING RENTAL DAYS
Qualifying rentals are rentals that meet all of the following requirements:
1. Paid rentals where a member has paid time and mileage charges for one or more rental days, even if the rental also includes one or more free rental days.
2. Rentals returned to an Enterprise participating in the Enterprise Plus program at the time of the rental return date.
3. Rentals that has a valid member number applied to it at time of reservation, regardless of booking channel.
Qualifying rental days are paid rental days associated with a qualifying rental.
Qualifying rentals and Qualifying rental days do not include the following types of rentals:
1. Insurance replacement rentals; dealer replacement, body shop or fleet replacement rentals regardless of who paid for the rental.
2. Rentals that were included as part of a tour or travel package.
3. Pre-paid rentals that were booked through a third party, including (but not limited to) third-party online travel agents.
4. Discounted rentals by employees of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. and any of its parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their family members or friends who are eligible to receive an employee discount.