Does Enterprise Have Government Rental Car Rates?
Enterprise is a participating vendor for the U.S. Government Car Rental Agreement, and offers discounts for lesiure and official government travel.
Government Leisure Travel
Current federal employees of the U.S government, active-duty members, retired employees and veterans are eligible to receive discounted rental rates when reserving cars from Enterprise for leisure (off-duty and/or for personal needs) travel.
Official Government Travel
Federal government renters traveling on official government business receive rates and mileage packages that extend all the benefits of this agreement.
In addition to official government rates, federal government renters also receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited mileage in the continental US (or Canada)
- Physical damage protection and 3rd party liability protection
- A full tank of gas upon pick up.
- U.S. government employees ages 18 or older will not incur a young driver surcharge when renting for authorized government travel.
The rules and procedures for government renters who are traveling on official government business are as follows:
- Renter must be 18 years of age or older.
- Renter must have a valid driver's license or military id.
- Renter must show the renting office his or her official orders or a government-issued credit card in order to receive this rate.
- Renter is required to pay a $5.00 per rental day GARS Fee.
- Authorized persons to operate vehicles include the renter, and without additional charge, the renter's fellow employees.
- Authorized users include North Atlantic Treaty Organization officers and employees and federally created corporations (corporation created by congress to perform government projects)
Please note: Enterprise provides discounted leisure rates to active duty military personnel