Rental Car Return After Hours and on Sundays
- Will allow returns after hours and will have procedures in place for your early or late return. Please check with the rental location when picking up your rental vehicle for exact procedure. Many branches located at major airports are open 24/7 for your convenience.
- Please Note: Vehicles should be returned to the same location where picked up unless prior arrangements have been made with the original renting location.
- If you drop off your rental vehicle at the airport but did not originally pick up your vehicle at the airport, an additional drop fee may be charged.
- Require that their rental vehicles be returned during normal business hours. Please check with your branch about Sunday hours.
- If you want to return a vehicle when the branch is closed you must check with them when picking up your vehicle to determine if an "after hours" service drop box is available. Doing so will help you avoid additional charges
- Please Note: A vehicle that is returned after hours will not be checked in until the next business day. If returning after hours when a branch is closed, the customer is responsible for the vehicle until the satisfactory check in of the rental vehicle the next business day.