Pick-up outside normal opening hours is available for all vehicle groups. The location offers after-hours pick-up service through online reservation only and customers are required to provide a valid mobile number and email to provide further instructions.
Please note that the station in unmanned during your pick-up time and its therefore vital that your rental agreement is signed, and all payment authorizations are completed prior to arrival. Therefore, please complete your check-in process via the link received in your pre-check in email 48 hours prior to pick up.
All information is required including full name, home address, phone number, email address, driving license information and credit card details.
Additional protections and products will be available during the pre-check in.
An authorization will be made on your credit card consisting of 3000 NOK on the contract plus additional charges (if any). The rental agreement will be sent to your email for you to sign.
Please review our rental agreement and Terms and Conditions before signing.
Please note that your booking is not confirmed unless all the above requirements have been met and you have received the final signed rental agreement by email.
You will receive a link from our vendor partner Sharebox where it will prompt for driver license information, including picture front and back of the driver license document. Once submitted, you will receive a location ID to retrieve your rental keys. Arrival:
- Once in arrivals hall, follow the signs to ‘Car Rental’ on the second floor by the departure area. Our rental office is located to the right of security check and the key box is next to the rental office on the left side.
- Please follow the instructions emailed prior to arrival or stated on the key box to get your key.
- WiFi/data is needed to access the rental key provided during After Hours reservation. If you cannot access WIFI/data, have any issues, or need assistance, please contact 24-hour helpline who will help you.
- When you have collected your key, proceed by taking the stairs/elevator one level down to level 1. When exiting the terminal building hold to your left until you enter the parking house. Follow the signs for ‘Rental Car’ and your vehicle is located at the far end of the rental car parking area. Stall number is marked on your key.
- Your vehicle has been checked for damages and if any, they are marked on your rental agreement, received on email after signing the agreement. Please take time to walk-around your vehicle before leaving the parking garage, if you notice a new damage take a picture/video with time/date and contact our branch as soon as possible during working hours to inform us of the new damage.
- To exit the car park, follow the signs for ‘Exit’.
- Follow the signs to ‘Rental Car’ parking house P2. Enter the parking house and park your vehicle on an available stall marked for Alamo/Enterprise/National.
- To drop of your key, please follow the signs to ‘Terminal building’. Take the stairs/elevator to second floor and enter the departure area, keep right and the rental office is located to your right. The key drop box is next to the office on the left side of the door
- Follow the instructions on the display and enter the plate number on the key tag (i.e. UF12345) and your phone number. A slot will open, place the key inside and close the slot firmly. If any issues or assistance needed, please contact 24-hour helpline who will guide you.
- The final invoice will be sent to your email within 24 hours during weekdays and 48 hours during weekends.
Important information: To provide convenience to travelers we provide 24/7 returns. Please note, outside business hours, depositing the keys in the drop box does not constitute the end of the rental. You remain liable for any damages until an Alamo/National/Enterprise employee takes possession of the vehicle and keys when the rental branch opens the following working day.