Pick-up outside normal opening hours is available for all vehicle groups. The location offers an after hours pick-up service through online reservation only, and customers are required to provide a valid mobile number and email address to provide further instructions.
Please note that the station is unmanned during your pick-up time, and it is therefore vital that your rental agreement is signed, and all payment authorizations are completed prior to arrival. Therefore, please complete your check-in process via the link received in your pre-check-in email 48 hours prior to pick up.
All information is required including full name, home address, phone number, email address, driving license information and credit card details.
Additional protections and products will be available during the pre-check-in.
An authorization will be made on your credit card consisting of 3000 NOK on the contract plus additional charges (if any). The rental agreement will be sent to your email for you to sign.
Please review our rental agreement and Terms and Conditions before signing.
Please note that your booking is not confirmed unless all of the above requirements have been met and you have received the final signed rental agreement by email.
You will receive a link from our vendor partner Sharebox which will prompt you for driving license information, including a picture of the front and back of the driving license document. Once submitted, you will receive a location ID to retrieve your rental keys. Arrival:
- Once in the arrivals hall, continue straight forwards by following the signs to Car Rental. Our key box is located to the left of our office door.
- Please follow the instructions emailed prior to arrival or displayed on the key box to collect your key.
- Wi-Fi/data is needed to access the rental key provided during an After Hours reservation. If you cannot access Wi-Fi/data, have any issues or need assistance, please contact the 24-hour helpline who will help you.
- When you have collected your key, proceed to the parking garage P4, second floor by following the signs for Enterprise. 2 min walk from our office.
- Your vehicle has been checked for damages and if there are any, they are marked on your rental agreement, which you will have received by email after signing the agreement. Please take time to walk around your vehicle before leaving the car park. If you notice any new damage, take a picture/video with the time/date and contact our branch as soon as possible during working hours to inform us of the new damage.
- To exit the parking garage, follow the signs for ‘Exit’.
- Follow the signs for ‘Car Rental Return’ and park your vehicle in the parking garage P4, second floor at an available stall assigned to Enterprise
- To drop off your key, please go to the office and drop your key in our drop box, located in front of our office entrance.
- Follow the instructions on the display and enter the plate number on the key tag (i.e., UF12345) and your phone number. A slot will open, place the key inside and close the slot firmly. If you have any issues or need assistance, please contact the 24-hour helpline who will guide you.
- The final invoice will be sent to your email within 24 hours during weekdays and 48 hours during weekends.
Important information: To provide convenience to travelers we provide 24/7 returns. Please note, outside of business hours, depositing the keys in the drop box does not constitute the end of the rental. You remain liable for any damages until an Enterprise employee takes possession of the vehicle and keys when the rental branch opens the following working day.