Minneapolis St. Paul Intl Airport T1 and T2 (MSP) Car Rental
Minneaplos-St. Paul Car Rental FAQs
What are the renter requirements to rent a car in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area?
- To rent a car from Enterprise, you must be at least 21 years old. If you’re between the ages of 21 – 24, you will be required to pay a young renter fee of $25 per day.
- Customers will be asked to provide a credit card or debit card with funds to cover the cost of the rental plus a deposit. The required deposit will also be 20% of the cost of the rental. Renters will also need to provide either a ticketed return itinerary or an additional $400 when picking up a rental car.
What forms of payment are accepted?
All major credit and debit cards are accepted, including VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover Network®. We do not accept pre-paid cards to reserve a vehicle. Cash is not accepted.
Can I add an additional driver to my reservation?
Yes. Spouses and domestic partners can be added to reservation at no charge; however, spouses/domestic partners must be present at time of rental to be added to a reservation. Additional drivers can be added to a reservation for an additional $15 per day. To be added to a rental reservation, an additional driver must be present at the time of the reservation.
What steps are being taken to clean the rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
Can I modify, extend or cancel my current reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch direcly at 1-833-789-0983 to extend your reservation.
Renting a Car at Minneapolis St. Paul Intl Airport T1 and T2 (MSP)
- There is a light rail transit (LRT) system at MSP International Airport. The LRT trains stop at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The light rail runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need help getting around between terminals, you can request assistance by contacting the Enterprise Car Rental Center at +1 833-807-1735.
Car Rental Returns and After-Hours Returns
- Customers can return a vehicle to Terminal 2 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When returning a vehicle to Terminal 2, park the rental vehicle in the rental return lane. Leave the car unlocked and the keys in sight (preferably on the dashboard.)
- There is an after-hours drop off location available in Terminal 2. To return a vehicle using the after-hours drop off, park the vehicle in the Enterprise return lane. Then, return the rental car keys in the drop box located at the counter of the after-hours drop off booth. The after-hours drop off booth is manned from 6a.m. – 10p.m. daily.
Things to Do in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Visit attractions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, including Minnehaha Park, Minneapolis Institute of Art (MIA), Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, Minnehaha Falls, Mill City Museum, Chain of Lakes, Lake Harriet, Gutherie Theater, Walker Art Center, Stone Arch Bridge, Weisman Art Museum and Mall of America..
- Take a road trip to popular nearby destinations, including Itasca State Park, North Shore and Highway 61, Lutsen Mountains, Bayfield Wisconsin or New Ulm.