Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) Car Rental
Dallas-Forth Worth Car Rental FAQs
What are the renter requirements to rent a car in the Dallas-Fort Worth area?
- To rent a car from Enterprise, you must be at least 21 years old. If you’re between the ages of 21 – 24, you will be required to pay a young renter fee of $25 per day.
- If you have a Texas state-issued driver’s license, you must pay for your rental with a major credit card. You cannot pay with a debit card. There is also a $300 deposit required when reserving your vehicle.
- Non-Texas state residents can pay for their rentals with a credit or debit card. If paying with a debit card, you must provide a return flight itinerary along with your payment. There is also a deposit required for rentals equivalent to 20% of the entire rental reservation.
What forms of payment are accepted?
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Pre-paid cards are only accepted as a form of payment when returning a rental car. We do not accept pre-paid cards to reserve a vehicle. If you’re renting a car with a debit card, you must submit a return flight itinerary with payment. Only non-Texas state residents can rent a vehicle with a debit card.
Can I add an additional driver to my reservation?
Yes. Customers can add an additional driver to their rental for $15 per day. Spouses and significant others can be added to rentals at no additional charge.
What steps are being taken to clean the rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
Can I modify, extend or cancel my current reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch direcly at 1-833-789-0983 to extend your reservation.
Renting a Car at Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW)
Dallas-Ft. Worth Tolls
The Dallas North Tollway is a 30.2-mile limited-access toll road operated by the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA), which runs from Interstate 35E near downtown Dallas, Texas, to the U.S. Highway 380, in Frisco, Texas. For info on toll options in your rental car please visit the TollPass™ page.
Things to Do in Dallas-Ft. Worth
- Take a road trip to destinations near Dallas-Fort Worth to popular destinations, such as Fredericksburg, Texas Hill Country, Broken Bow, Galveston or Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Visit popular attractions around Dallas-Fort Worth, including Dallas and Fort Worth Zoo, Dallas Aquarium, Dallas Arboretum, Fort Worth Stockyards or The Silo’s in Waco.