* Offer Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid on reservations for Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Standard or Full-size car class(es) reserved in advance for travel 12/05/2023 through 02/07/2024 at participating neighborhood and airport locations in the United States. Vehicle must be returned by 02/07/2024. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled pick-up time. A minimum 1-day rental is required, and a 30-day maximum rental applies. The upgraded car class will not appear on your reservation but will be applied free of charge upon arrival if a car is available in the next two higher classes.
Enterprise reserves the right to terminate the offer or change the terms of the offer at any time. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount and cannot be applied to a previous or existing reservation or rental. Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of booking. Renter and additional driver(s) must meet standard age, driver, credit, and other rental requirements. Please check your auto insurance policy and/or credit card agreement for rental vehicle coverage.
The following blackout dates apply between and including 12/17/23 through 12/31/23 for the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
Blackout dates apply between and include 12/17/23 -1/6/24 for Puerto Rico
Pick-up and drop-off service is subject to geographic and other restrictions. Non-transferrable. Void where prohibited.
Additional Benefits when using your USAA membership:
- No fee for drivers under 25
- No additional driver fee for spouses or USAA family members
- Primary liability coverage included
- Unlimited mileage on most vehicles
- Loss of use fee waived
- Loss damage limits
Information for USAA members who are renting a car under 25
- USAA members under 25 may be asked for proof of USAA insurance or Military ID at the counter to receive waived underage driver fee.
- The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 21 years of age. There is no maximum restriction in the United States and Canada.
- Renters 21 through 24 years of age may be restricted to specific car classes.
- There are different New York and Michigan car rental age requirements.
USAA rental car insurance and reimbursement policy
Auto rental reimbursement coverage is designed to pay for the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired after an accident. It is a low-cost product available through your auto insurance provider.
Learn more about Rental Reimbursement.
USAA Rental Car After Accident
Is your vehicle in the shop? After an accident the average time for repair is two weeks. We have the vehicle you need to keep your life moving.
Learn More About Replacement Rentals
Not a USAA member? No problem, enjoy every day low-rates on car rental at over 7,600 locations in more than 85 countries worldwide.