The Enterprise car rental branch is located at the Rental Car Center at 780 N. McDonnell Rd. It can be reached by a short 5-7 minute ride on the Airtrain that runs 24/7.
Our optional TollPass service allows customers to easily cross any bridge tolls using the FasTrack lane without having to worry about toll violation fees. There is a dailyTollPass fee that will automatically be included in the final rental cost. For more information visit our Northern California TollPass FAQ page.
Silicon Valley is roughly 30 minutes from the San Francisco International Airport during regular traffic. This is one of the two major airports near Silicon Valley.
Explore the Pacific coastline with a few different road trip itineraries to consider:
- San Francisco to Seattle in 3 days
- San Francisco to Seattle in 7 days
- San Francisco to San Diego
- San Francisco to Los Angeles via Pacific Coast Highway
- San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Napa – approx. 1 hour 45 mins.
- Yosemite – approx. 4 hours 30 mins.
- Monterey – approx. 2 hours
- Muir Woods via Golden Gate Bridge – approx. 1 hour 15 mins.