London Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental Locations in London
A rental car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car is perfect for road trips, airport travel or to get around town over the weekend. Visit one of our many convenient neighborhood car rental locations in London or rent a car at one of our airport locations including Heathrow (LHR), Luton (LTN), Gatwick (LGW ), and Stansted (STN) airports.
London Car Rental Guide
Explore London and its surrounding areas in comfort and style. Our rental cars come in the latest models, are well-maintained and are Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) compliant. We even offer add-ons like GPS, booster seats and additional drivers. And with our award-winning customer service, we’ll make sure your rental car is perfect for your trip.
When you rent a car from Enterprise, you have the flexibility to customize your trip. Enjoy the fun things you want to do when it’s convenient for your schedule – no one else’s. Interested in spending the day in Hyde Park? With your Enterprise Rental Car, you can arrive early (or later) and roam the gardens without crowded tour buses.
No matter if you’re visiting for only a few days or staying for a month or more, you can count on us to provide the perfect vehicle for your transportation needs.
Top Driving Tips in London
Need help navigating London? Check out these driving tips and keep hazards off your itinerary.
- London has a lot of on-street parking, but it’s often short-stay or resident permit holders only. If you want a more guaranteed spot, look for multi-story car parks or “pay and display” car parks.
- London has a series of dual carriageways that let you navigate around London faster than you would on inner-city roads. Check in advance for roadworks and lane closures.
- When driving into the center of London between 7:00AM and 6:00PM during the week, be prepared to pay a ‘Congestion Charge’.
- Between 6:00AM and 10:00PM you will be charged a small fee when travelling through Dartford Crossing over the river Thames on the Eastern part of the M25 Motorway.
- Speed limits are strictly enforced. Be on the lookout for 20MPH zones in the city.
- Make sure you don’t drive in bus lanes during specified times or you will be fined.
- London has peak hours (8:00AM to 10:00AM and 5:00PM to 7:00PM) where any kind of travel takes longer than usual..
Things To See and Do in London
Cross the River Thames on one of the most famous bridges in the UK.
Did you know: Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell on clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster.
Visit the official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837! Today, it's the administrative headquarters of the Monarch.
Tower of London
One of the world's leading tourist attractions and classified world heritage site.
A stunning cast-iron and glass structure in the heart of Hyde Park.
Stop by this world-renowned theater and iconic cultural landmark.
Perhaps the world’s most famous prehistoric monument – and less than two hours from London.
Pretend to be royalty at Windsor Castle (we've all done it) – only an hour from London.
This prestigious university and popular attraction is less than two hours way from London.
The official Royal Gardens, known for beautiful blooms and biodiversity. In fact, it's known as the most biodiverse place on Earth!
Made famous by Chaucer and laden with beautiful architecture – only two hours from London!
The largest of the four Royal Parks! It's the perfect spot to appreciate London's natural beauty.
Major Cities Near London
A marvelous, one-of-a-kind destination filled with beautiful scenery, endless art and, of course, romance.
Known as the World's Friendliest City, there's something for everyone in Glasgow.
Everyone's Irish here. Get lost in the city's landscapes and stunning scenery - perfect for any vacation.
A historic city on the river. Fun fact: Frankfurt is a financial hub! It's home to the European Central Bank.
Travel back in time. This medieval-esque town has neoclassical history at the forefront for all to enjoy.
- London Brentford
- London Hammersmith
- London Ilford
- London Kingsbury
- Kingston upon Thames
- London Lewisham
- London Bow
- London Paddington Train Station
- New Malden
- Palmers Green
- London Park Lane
- London Park Royal
- London Peckham
- London Russell Square
- South Croydon
- London Marylebone
- London Sydenham
- London Thornton Heath
- London Tower Bridge
- Waltham Abbey
- London Waterloo
- London Waterloo Train Station
- Wembley North
- St. John's Wood