Belgium is a popular destination with both tourists and business travelers thanks to attractions like Brussels, Ghent, and Bruges. Whether you're visiting for a few days or staying for a month or more, you can count on Enterprise to provide the perfect vehicle for your transportation needs. Get your trip started by searching the map or browsing the locations below.
In order to rent a car in Belgium, drivers must present:
- A valid driver's license at the time of rental.
- A passport and a major credit card in their name.
- An international driver permit for anyone holding a non-EU driver's license.
All drivers must be 21 years of age or older to rent a car in Belgium. Please see age policy details below.
Age 21 - 24
- Cars available for rent include Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Standard, and Full-size vehicles.
- A young drivers fee of 12.10 EUR per day will apply, up to 121.00 EUR per rental. Prices are subject to change.
Age 25 and older
- Able to rent Premium, Special, and Luxury car groups.
To get the most accurate price for your rental car, start a reservation by inputting the dates, times, and location. There are several factors to consider:
- Type of car
- Additional insurance and protection products included in reservation
- Other add-ons such as Wi-fi access, GPS, child seats, and ski racks
- Whether the car is picked up and dropped off at the same location or domestic one-way
- Number of additional drivers
Renting a car in Belgium will give you the freedom to enjoy the countryside, such as Ardennes. A rental car will also allow you to visit neighboring countries without having to worry about catching public transportation. Trains in Belgium can be very crowded throughout the day.
During your Belgium trip, be sure to keep the following driving info in mind:
- It is illegal to use cruise control on the highway.
- Trams always have the right of way.
- It is customary to shut your engine off while sitting at a stop light or in heavy traffic.