Missouri Car Rental
Car Rental COVID-19 FAQs
Is Enterprise open?
Yes. Enterprise is an essential services provider that remains open to meet critical transportation and personal mobility needs. We are committed and ready to help you get wherever you need to be.
What steps are being taken to clean rental cars?
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles (for airport locations) and neighborhood branches.
What is the current car rental process?
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. This includes the addition of curbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations.
Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please contact your rental branch for availability.
Whether you are picking your vehicle up curbside, or if we deliver it to you, we’re committed to maintaining proper distance throughout the process.
Advance Check-In is now available at 100+ U.S locations so you will not need to stop at the rental counter.
Can I modify, extend, or cancel my reservation?
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, you can click “Call to Extend Your Rental” in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 1-855-266-9565 to extend your reservation.
Car Rental Locations in Missouri
Planning a trip to Missouri ? With major metro areas such as Kansas City and St. Louis, along with top attractions including Forest Park, the Gateway Arch, Branson and Table Rock Lake; you are sure to have a unique and memorable experience. Take in all the great sights that Missouri has to offer with a rental car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Choose from one of our popular airport locations or find the perfect car at a neighborhood branch. Search for a car rental location or browse the list below.
- Blue Springs
- Bolivar Bill Roberts Chevrolet
- Bridgeton Truck Rental
- Cape Girardeau Kingshighway
- Cape Girardeau SEMO
- Chillicothe Max Curnow Chevrolet
- Clinton Jim Falk Motors
- Columbia I-70 & Providence Rd.
- Columbia Truck Rental
- Creve Coeur
- Dardenne Prairie Truck Rental
- Des Peres
- Downtown Clayton
- Downtown Columbia
- Downtown Kansas City
- Downtown St. Louis Kiener Plaza
- Downtown St. Louis Washington Ave.
- Eldon Lloyd Belt Automotive
- James River Place
- Jefferson City
- Kansas City Hendrick Collision
- Kansas City Midtown
- Kansas City Watts Mill
- Lee's Summit SW 3rd & SW Blue Pkwy.
- Malden Harry Blackwell Chrysler
- Mexico Fischer Body Shop
- North Joplin
- North Kansas City Truck Rental
- Perryville Keller Motors
- Platte Woods
- Poplar Bluff
- Springfield E. Kearney St.
- Springfield S. Campbell Ave.
- Springfield W. Sunshine St.
- St. Clair Certified Collision
- St. Joseph
- St. Louis Exotics
- St. Louis Fyler & Kingshighway
- St. Louis Lemay Ferry Rd.
- St. Louis Page Ave.
- St. Louis South County
- St. Louis Truck Rental on Washington
- St. Louis Truck Rental on Watson
- St. Louis Westport Plaza Collision
- St. Peters Hwy. 94 & Jungermann
- St. Peters Veterans Memorial Pkwy.
- Ste. Genevieve
- Sunset Ford
- West Plains